ALF-WU4K HUB HDMI 2.0 is a 4×1 Switcher. The switcher features four HDMI video inputs and one HDMI output. It supports HDMI video resolution up to [email protected] 4:4:4 HDR 10 and Dolby Vision. The switcher provides one stereo audio output for audio de-embedding and provides four Type-B USB ports and three type-A USB ports for KVM management, the four HDMI computers can be controlled via one keyboard, one mouse and one monitor. In addition, the switcher features four GR ports to connect ALF-TG table grommets for source selection and black screen settings. The switcher can also be controlled via RS232 and front panel buttons.
- 4×1 HDMI 2.0 Switcher with KVM.
- Supports video resolution up to [email protected] 4:4:4, HDR 10, and Dolby Vision.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- 5mm stereo audio output for audio de-embedding.
- Convenient and cost-effective USB 3.0 peripheral sharing.
- Controls four HDMI computers via one keyboard, one mouse, and one monitor.
- KVM auto-switching based on TMDS/5V detection.
- Controllable by buttons, RS232 commands and ALF-TG table grommets.
- Simplifies wiring for easy installation.