The ALF-SUK4T is an 18Gbps HDMI 1×4 HDBaseT Splitter. The ALF-SUK4T distributes a source signal to four displays and supports video resolution up to [email protected] 4:4:4. It is designed with 1 HDMI loop output and 4 HDBaseT outputs. The HDMI signal transmission distance could be extended up to 328ft (100m) at a resolution of [email protected], or 492ft (150m) at [email protected] via a single CAT 6/7 cable. The product supports IR and RS-232 signal pass-through, audio extraction function and advanced EDID management.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP compliant
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports video resolution up to [email protected] 4:4:4
- Supports HDR, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby vision
- Supports up to 7.1CH HD audio pass-through
- Supports digital and analog audio de-embedded output
- Extend the signal transmission distance up to 328ft (100m) at a resolution of [email protected], and 492ft (150m) at [email protected] via a single CAT 6/7 cable
- Supports 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI loop output and 4 HDBaseT outputs.
- IR, RS-232 routed to HDBaseT output
- Advanced EDID management
- Supports one-way POC function (only from transmitter to receiver)
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation