The SCU91T is a 9 inputs multi format A/V presentation auto 4k Scaler Switcher that scales video signals to HDMI and HDBaseT outputs simultaneously. The HDBaseT output supports 48V PoH and can connect to a compatible HDBaseT Receiver up to a maximum of 70 meters (230ft). With 1 IR ALL IN and 1 IR ALL OUT, the IR control signals can be transmitted bi-directionally between the SCU91T and compatible HDBaseT Receiver or HDBaseT Transmitter. The SCU91T can be controlled either by front panel buttons, IR Remote, RS232 or GUI. With a microphone input that supports phantom power and a balanced stereo audio output for audio reinforcement, the SCU91T can handle a myriad of A/V applications.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- Supports video source auto-switching function
- HDBaseT input with distances up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p and 40m (131ft) at 4K on a single CAT5e/6/7 cable
- HDBaseT output with distances up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p and 40m (131ft) at 4Kx2K on a single CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Output resolutions selectable to assure preferred output, and supports various output resolutions, such as 1280×720(default), 1920×1080, 1024×768, 1360×768, 3840×[email protected], 3840×[email protected]
- DP, HDMI and VGA video inputs can be embedded with external audio
- Support Line or Mic audio inputs, and MIC port supports balance/unbalance signal, suppress the external noise effectively
- Controllable via buttons, IR Remote, RS232 and GUI
- Powerful OSD function
- Bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-through.
- Convenient firmware update port