The ALF-MUK44N is a 4×4 compact HDMI matrix switcher, specially designed for cost conscious projects and buyers. It features not only basic functions like cross-point switching and control (IR, RS-232 and IP), but also advanced functions such as auto-downscaling for each HDMI output when it is connected to 1080P display. There is a SPDIF audio breakout for each HDMI output, to provide more audio feeds to multi-zone audio system.
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 HDMI Outputs.
- All HDMI inputs and outputs support HDMI with HDR formats, including HDR 10, HLG, DOLBY VISION up to [email protected] 4:4:4.
- 2 compliant.
- With built-in 4K-1080P downscaling for each HDMI Output, the matrix can downscale [email protected] 4:4:4 to [email protected] 4:4:4. 4K downscaling works automatically when the matrix is connected to a 1080P display and can be set to ON/OFF by API commands.
- Each HDMI output has a SPDIF audio breakout and supports formats up to 5CH HBR (High Bit Rate) or 2CH PCM audio.
- Supports smart EDID; each input can be assigned to smart EDID mode.
- Supports EDID presets, EDID copy and EDID write. By default, each input EDID is set as [email protected] 4:4:4 HDR with 5.1CH encoded audio.
- Supports audio mute as the four SPDIF outputs can be muted separately by API commands.
- Supports upgrading firmware via both micro-USB and web UI (for MCU and web module).
- Rich control options, including RS-232, IR, IP Control and front panel buttons control.