The ALF-EXT60IR-18G is a cost-effective point-to-point HDMI over CAT extender set for HDMI 2.0 and IR signals. This kit supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDCP 2.2 compliant and HDR. It provides HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) for [email protected] 4:4:4 and 1080p, over single CAT5e/6 cable. It supports video resolution down-scaling, the 4K input can be automatically downscale to 1080p output for compatibility with 1080p display.
- Supports HDMI 2.0, up to [email protected] 4:4:4, HDR 10, 18G, HDCP 2.2,
- Extends 4K or 1080p HDMI signal up to 230 feet (70m) over a single CAT5e/6 cable.
- HDMI loop out on transmitter.
- Bi-directional IR pass-through.
- Supports video resolution down-scaling, the 4K input can be automatically degraded to 1080p output on receiver for compatibility with legacy 1080p display device.
- Features visually lossless compression with no latency.
- EDID pass-through.
- Compact design, easy to install and simple to operate.