The BYOD-E is an HDMI 2.0 3x1 Multi-format Presentation Switcher converting AV
a signal from HDMI, Mini DP, and USB-C inputs to HDMI output.
The BYOD-E is a green low energy consumption product which has various
applications in different areas, such as classrooms, small meeting rooms, lecture halls.
- Supports HDMI, Mini DP, and USB-C input signals to be converted to HDMI signals.
- Auto-detects the input signal, the last connected signal source will be switched to the
- Starts to scan from HDMI to USB-C and switch the first detected source to output.
- Supports Mini DP and USB-C input video resolution up to [email protected] 4:4:4.
- Supports HDMI input and output video resolutions up to [email protected] 4:4:4 HDR and
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Powered via USB-A from display end.
- LED for power indicating.