The ALF-TPUK150-RS is an 18Gbps HDMI Extender that can extend high-definition video/audio signal, RS-232, and bi-directional IR at distances of up to 492ft / 150 meters between the transmitter and receiver via a single CAT 6 cable. It supports resolution up to [email protected] 4:4:4, 18Gbps and HDCP 2.2. One HDMI loop port is available for output and the extender supports de-embedded audio for L/R audio output. In addition, the extender is equipped with a two-way IR pass-through which allows for source and display control.
This ALF-TPUK150-RS set includes a transmitter and receiver. The Transmitter captures HDMI input signal and passes the signal via a single Cat 6 cable whilst transmitting / emitting IR control signals. The Receiver obtains the HDMI signal whilst transmitting/emitting the IR control signal. The TPUK150-RS offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension via a single Cat 6 with long-distance capability and is the perfect solution for any application.
• HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
• Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
• The maximum extended transmission distance via a single Cat 6 cable: 328ft / 100 meters for 4K2K signal; 492ft / 150 meters for 1080P signal
• HDMI loop output on the transmitter
• Extract audio to analog stereo output on the receiver
• Bi-directional IR, RS-232 and CEC pass-through
• HDR, HDR10+, HLG function supported
• Supports PoC (Power over Cable) function
• Compact design for easy and flexible installation