The Alfatron 21E-SOFTCODEC is a HDMI 2.0 2×1 Auto Presentation Switcher with soft Codec and CEC. The switcher is designed to switch HDMI inputs or USB-C input to one HDMI output. It supports video resolutions up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit, 1080P, and 3D. In addition, there is smart built-in EDID setting can be selected by the 4-pin DIP switch on the front panel.
The switcher supports stereo and multichannel audio on the HDMI inputs. In addition to the audio embedded in the HDMI output stream, the audio is simultaneously de-embedded to a balanced analog audio output. It also supports device extension by providing one type-B USB port for host connection, and two type-A USB ports for HID devices such as a camera, microphone, keyboard etc.
The switcher features multiple methods of control. When in the AUTO mode, the switcher will automatically switch to the first detected source device. When the active source is removed, the switcher will switch to the lowest numbered input. The switcher can be manually controlled by the front panel buttons and RS232 commands. It has CEC which allows the display device to be controlled.
- 18G 2x1 switcher with HDMI and USB-C inputs.
- Supports automatic switching.
- Controllable via front panel buttons and RS232.
- Supports HDMI 2.0, [email protected] 4:4:4, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, HDCP 2.2.
- Provides charging on USB-C port up to 40W.
- Provides USB data (USB 3.0/2.0) and 4K video transmission on USB-C port.
- Balanced analog audio for audio de-embedding.
- Peripheral units (e.g. microphone and camera) can be connected by type-A USB (USB 3.0/2.0) ports and automatically switched along with HDMI and USB-C input as USB DEVICES for corresponding HOST.
- Smart EDID management capable for various applications and customized setting.
- Front panel buttons trigger both CEC and RS232 commands for display control. (ON, OFF, MUTE, VOL+, VOL -).